Friday, November 11, 2011

Notes on Shorts

Notes on Shorts

A Champion entrant asked me about a notes service on shorts.  We didn't have one, but I made one up.  Here are the details.

A PAGE OR SO OF NOTES FROM MY DEDICATED CHAMPION SHORTS READER
Six pages or less: $65
Fifteen pages or less: $80
Email me at info@champio---eenwriting.com.  Paypal is Jim@a-lists---enwriting.com

NOTES FROM ME FOR 15 PAGES OR LESS
Comprehensive Shorts Analysis: $200
Professional Shorts Analysis: $400
Take a 5% discount if you were a 2011 Champion Entrant, take another 5% if script is less than seven pages.  Discounts are cumulative.

Q: OMG!  Why are the prices 30% of what a feature costs when the page count is only one-tenth?
A: The set up for the notes, the discussion of style and story takes just as long for shorts.  I gave 12 pages of notes on the last 3-page script I read. I would imagine these notes would be in the range of three to ten pages.

Contact me through my consulting site: www.jamespmercurio.com.  Paypal is Jim@jamespm---urio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment