Saturday, November 13, 2010

20% Discount for Champion Quarterfinalists

2010 Champion Screenwriting Quarterfinalists receive a 20% discount on any of these services: Coverage, Professional Analysis, Comprehensive Analysis or Script Coaching on their Quarterfinalist script.

All entrants in the contest receive a 10% discount on any of the above services on any of their features.

This offer is only good until either I receive ten scripts from entrants or the end of the year.  I expect that it will be closed by early December.

My coverage service, with this discount, is one of the best deals I offer.  These will be the only 10 scripts I read in the next year as a consultant for this price.  Quarterfinalists receive an additional benefit: my affiliation with the contest allows me to incorporate ideas/comments from other readers and judges.

Email me if you have any questions.

Peace,
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment